WordPress Country Selector: The Ultimate Country Picker Plugin
Guide your customers to your country-specific websites, translated into their language effortlessly. Let’s illustrate this with an example: Imagine a user from the Netherlands visits your French website (e.g., www.site.fr) or shop. It should be no problem, but you also have a Dutch translated website (e.g., www.site.nl)! So why not show it to them? With this plugin, a straightforward Country Selector Popup will inform the user that there is a Dutch website they can visit.
Not a fan of popups? Simply display a “Choose Your Country” widget in the footer or header. This will lead the user to an overview page with all your country-specific websites, complete with flags, maps, and continents!
And the best part: The content will be displayed in the user’s language!
- Over 5 possible layouts to choose from
- Option to show a default country
- Configure a default country URL if none of the user’s languages are covered
- Force automatic redirection with configurable delay
- Create a Country Selector Page with a custom URL using the shortcode [wordpress_country_selector]
- Show continents as a filtering option
- Choose from 2 page styles
- Display country flags with 2 flag styles (simple and circular)
- Include a country map
- Utilize a Country Popup Notice with 2 popup styles (modal and header)
- Customize popup text and background colors
- Adjust modal size
- Show a header with custom text
- Include a body and footer in the popup
- Add custom CSS with a stylesheet if needed
- Well-documented for your convenienc